Build an inspiring Yoto Card collection
Join today. Cancel any time.
Join Yoto Club today and get two new cards every month
Plus free domestic shipping and 10% off everything, all the time.
Only available within United Kingdom. Subscription renews automatically. See our Terms & Conditions for further details.
Already a Yoto Club member?
Skip the secret handshake. Forget the magic word.
Choose from our growing Yoto Club collection
We add new titles all the time!
How it works
- Choose two Yoto Cards each month
- Listen instantly in the Yoto App
- Receive your cards in the post
Enjoy VIP benefits
- Free shipping on all orders. No minimum spend.
- 10% off everything, all the time. Even during sales.
How does Club work?
- Monthly Club subscribers who subscribed before 1 Sept 2022 will be charged on the 1st day of each month. All monthly subscribers after that date will be billed on the same day each month following subscription.
- Annual Club subscribers who subscribed before 1 Sept 2022 will be charged for the year up front on the 1st day of each month. All annual subscribers after that date will be billed on the anniversary of the subscription date.
* Once successful payment is made, subscribers will be issued with 2 credits each month to their Yoto email account.
- Credits can only be redeemed against cards labelled as part of the Club selection in the Yoto cardstore.
- After you have redeemed a Card with your credit, the Card will download in the Yoto app on your account, giving you digital access to the Card; the physical card will be delivered by postage thereafter.
- Credits not used each month are rolled over to the next month(s). Credits not used within 12 months of being issued, will expire and drop off your account.
What happens after I join Yoto Club?
You’ll be able to choose 2 Yoto Cards for your first Club Pack. We’ll then add 2 Club Credits every month on your billing date, so you can continue building your card library.
And from the moment you join, you’ll get 10% off and free shipping on everything, all the time.
How do I choose my Yoto Club Cards?
Visit the Card Store and click the Yoto Club filter to see which cards are available each month. Then just choose your favourites and check out. Simple!
You can also add other cards and products to your order, and check out with 10% off and free shipping.
Can I cancel my membership?
Of course! You can cancel your monthly or annual membership whenever you like. If you've paid for an annual membership, we'll refund the cost of any unused months minus the discount applied to annual memberships.
Can I gift a Yoto Club membership?
Yes! If you'd like to be the one to choose the cards, you can choose the recipient's delivery address during checkout.
If you want to gift a new membership, and allow the recipient to select their own cards, you'll need to use the recipient's email address. If they are already a Yoto user, it's best to use the email they use for their Yoto account.
What Yoto Cards are included in Club?
Yoto Club members can choose from an ever-growing collection of Yoto Cards. We add new cards all the time, including Yoto Cards which are brand-new to the Card Store. There'll always be something new to discover!
How do Club Credits work?
Each month, we'll add 2 Club Credits to your account. You use these to order your choice of 2 Yoto Cards from our Club collection. You can use them right away or save them for up to 12 months. Your Club Credits will expire if not used within 12 months.
How do I manage my membership?
Sign in to your Yoto Account and click “Manage Membership”. There you can edit your delivery and billing addresses, and payment details, and find answers to all of your child’s really tricky questions. (OK, maybe not!) If you'd like to change your billing date, you can do that there too.
Where is Yoto Club available?
Yoto Club is available in the UK, Canada and USA. We're excited to bring Yoto Club to new regions in the future.
Do you support International Shipping for Club?
No, we are sorry we do not support international shipping for Club. Please see our Delivery and Returns page